Download Full Text (4.1 MB)
Issue 2 of the GO Global Newsletter features the following articles:
- "Note from the Editor" by Abdul Abid;
- "Gamma Omega Holds First Annual Meeting" by Dan Thompson;
- "Gamma Omega attends APUS’ 1st Annual Honor Society Reception" by Lindsay Johnson;
- "2010 APUS Commencement Ceremony" by Lindsay Johnson;
- "Gamma Omega meets Senator Graham & Tours Offices" by Dan Thompson;
- "Gamma Omega Nears Its 1st Anniversary" by Dan Thompson;
- Information on upcoming elections;
- Feature Article: "Icarus and The Deepwater Horizon" by Connie Uthoff;
- Feature Article: "Failed States" by Dwayne Lockett;
- Feature Article: "A Nuclear Iran: Past the Point of Prevention" by Jeanna Deswert;
- Feature Article: "Are the Naxalites Becoming More Terror-Centric?" by Jesse Puga;
- Featured Article: "Secretary Clinton Visit to Korea" by Dan Thompson;
- Global News Alerts;
- GO Global Op-Ed: "China: The status quo is changing and it’s not so bad for 'US'" by Jesse Puga;
- GO Global Op-Ed: "The Keys to Iraq’s Future Development" by Joshua Maes;
- GO Global Op-Ed: "The Two-State Solution to the Middle East Peace Process" by Jeff Heuermann;
- GO Global Op-Ed: "Trouble is Brewing" by Justin M. Jetton;
- GO Global Op-Ed: "The Immigration Debate" by Rafael G. Perez;
- "Improve Your Chances of Employment" by Joshua Maes,
- Book review by Matthew Pech of Cyber War: The Next Threat to National Security and What to Do About It by Richard A Clarke;
- Book review by Joshua Maes of The International Dimensions of Internal Conflict by Michael E. Brown;
- Announcements of International Insights Speaker Series guests.
Sigma Iota Rho Gamma Omega
Charles Town, WV
GO Global, SIRGO, Nuclear arms control--Iran, BP Deepwater Horizon Explosion and Oil Spill 2010, Communism--India
International Relations | Political Science
Gamma Omega, Sigma Iota Rho, "GO Global Newsletter, Issue 2" (2010). GO Global Newsletters. 2.
*Please note that the Recommended Citation provides general information for citation.
This citation may not be appropriate for your discipline. To locate the correct citation style for APUS programs and receive citation help, visit http://apus.campusguides.com/writing/citation.