The following book reviews are included:
- Stephen McFarland and Wesley Newton's To Command the Sky: The Battle for Air Superiority over Germany, 1942-1944, reviewed by Chris Booth
- Alex Von Tunzelmann's Red Heat: Conspiracy, Murder, and the Cold War in the Caribbean, reviewed by E. Michael Davis II
- David McCullough's 1776, reviewed by Jordan Griffith
- Christopher A. Snyder's The Britons, reviewed by Kathleen Guler
- James Axtell's Beyond 1492: Encounters in Colonial North America, reviewed by Kay O’Pry-Reynolds
- Carla Gardina Pestana's Protestant Empire: Religion and the Making of the British Atlantic World, reviewed by Ken Oziah
- Max Boot's Invisible Armies: An Epic History of Guerrilla Warfare from Ancient Times to the Present, reviewed by Robert Smith
- Anna Geifman's Death Orders: The Vanguard of Modern Terrorism in Revolutionary Russia, reviewed by George W. Thorndyke, Jr.
- Catherine Clinton's Fanny Kemble’s Civil Wars, reviewed by Melanie Thornton
"Book Reviews: Volume 2, Issue 4,"
Saber and Scroll: Vol. 2
, Article 12.
Available at: http://digitalcommons.apus.edu/saberandscroll/vol2/iss4/12
*Please note that the Recommended Citation provides general information for citation.
This citation may not be appropriate for your discipline. To locate the correct citation style for APUS programs and receive citation help, visit http://apus.campusguides.com/writing/citation.