The Bird & Dog, Spring 2012
The Spring 2012 issue of The Bird & Dog includes;
- "The Open Boat: A Shark’s Tale" by George D. Krenzke;
- "Dreams" by Beth Burnett;
- "Ne Me Quitte Pas" by Elizabeth Nye;
- "The Time-keeping Elves" by Sharron Gallentano;
- "Publication" by Ruth Wittum;
- "Awakening the Erotic or Everything is Holy: The Power of Eros" by Ruth Wittum; and
- "Does technology hinder our ability to write right?" by Charles Palmer.
"The Bird & Dog, Spring 2012,"
The Bird & Dog: Vol. 5
, Article 1.
Available at: http://digitalcommons.apus.edu/thebirdanddog/vol5/iss1/1
*Please note that the Recommended Citation provides general information for citation.
This citation may not be appropriate for your discipline. To locate the correct citation style for APUS programs and receive citation help, visit http://apus.campusguides.com/writing/citation.