The Bird & Dog, Spring 2014
The Spring 2014 issue of The Bird & Dog includes:
- "The Noises" by Bruce Brown;
- "A Drop of Shine upon a Coin" by Joseph Pietro;
- "The Monster that Sleeps in My House" by Antoinette Brown;
- "How I Survived – Part One" by Patsy A. Paolino;
- "S-Whizzle and the Seven Homeless Men" by Ana Abu-Rus;
- "Invisible Force" by Cyndi Harris;
- "My Water Bottle" by Yasmin Neal;
- "Maybe, Just Maybe" by Yasmin Neal;
- "The Remains Are Forgotten" by David M. Briner; and
- "Blue Sky" by William Everett.
"The Bird & Dog, Spring 2014,"
The Bird & Dog: Vol. 7
, Article 1.
Available at: http://digitalcommons.apus.edu/thebirdanddog/vol7/iss1/1
*Please note that the Recommended Citation provides general information for citation.
This citation may not be appropriate for your discipline. To locate the correct citation style for APUS programs and receive citation help, visit http://apus.campusguides.com/writing/citation.