The Bird & Dog, Spring 2015
The Spring 2015 issue of The Bird & Dog includes:
- "Baggage" by Tammi Croteau;
- "Finally" by Tammi Croteau;
- "Never Lost" by Tammi Croteau;
- "Noah" by Brittany Smith;
- "Such Different Boys" by Nathan Weidman;
- "Miles of Shenandoah" by Matthew Salyards;
- "In the Hollow Spaces" by Stephen Harrod;
- "Elusive" by Katie Rose Martin;
- "The Bone Eater" by Ashley Gonzales;
- "My siren's song" by David Reynolds; and
- "The First Date" by Deborah L. Hinton.
"The Bird & Dog, Spring 2015,"
The Bird & Dog: Vol. 9
, Article 1.
Available at: http://digitalcommons.apus.edu/thebirdanddog/vol9/iss2/1
*Please note that the Recommended Citation provides general information for citation.
This citation may not be appropriate for your discipline. To locate the correct citation style for APUS programs and receive citation help, visit http://apus.campusguides.com/writing/citation.