The Bird & Dog, Spring 2013
The Spring 2013 issue of The Bird & Dog includes:
- "Welcome To My World" by David Whitmore;
- "Gilly" by Kinesha Smart;
- "Charlie" by Jennifer A. Hadfield;
- "The Silver Fox" by Freda Covington;
- "Avow Eternal" by Varon Cook;
- "A Missive to My Shepherd" by Anita Kay O'Pry;
- "Just for Fun" by Mel Hughes;
- "A Swell Weekend" by Katey Vance;
- "Crestfallen Prometheus" by Brendan Ellsworth;
- "Don’t Tell: I was an Andy Williams Cultist" by Holly Mance;
- "Rest Stop" by Ed Childs;
- "A Lesson Learned" by Tim Paddock;
- "To Be a Girl" by Ruth Wittum;
- "Bitter Tea Leaves" by Cathy Brown;
- "The Shepherdess Proclaims Her Love" by Jillian Justice;
- "Snow Globe" by Jana Gurley; and
- "Journey of the Trafficked Soul" by Shannon Walls.
"The Bird & Dog, Spring 2013,"
The Bird & Dog: Vol. 6
, Article 1.
Available at: http://digitalcommons.apus.edu/thebirdanddog/vol6/iss2/1
*Please note that the Recommended Citation provides general information for citation.
This citation may not be appropriate for your discipline. To locate the correct citation style for APUS programs and receive citation help, visit http://apus.campusguides.com/writing/citation.